Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Unfinished Business

So far in this reading challenge, I have started a few books that for one reason or another, I didn't finish. Some I still intend to read and others I will not. I realized today, however, that I should also keep track of these. Especially so that I can go back and maybe read them at a later date. This is the post where I will keep track of them and add to it, if necessary, as I go. Then I will link this to the sidebar so that I can find it easily. My list consists of the following:

1) Disobedience--Jane Hamilton
2) While I Was Gone--Sue Miller
3) Pride and Prejudice--Jane Austen
4) The Friday Night Knitting Club--Kate Jacobs
5) The Shack--Wm. Paul Young
6) The Devil and the White City--Erik Larson
7) Mayflower--Nathaniel Philbrick
8) The Reader----Bernhard Schlink
9) Warren Beatty: A Private Man--Suzanne Finstad

No comments:

Post a Comment