Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Library Loot

Going to the library when you are starved for a good book is like going grocery shopping when you haven't eaten for several days. It results in checking out more books than I can possibly read in two weeks. I even went to two libraries in the same day. Crazy. So, my loot this week is a little optimistic at best. Last night when trying to decide where to start, I became a bit overwhelmed at my choices. I read a few pages of Water for Elephants, recommended by Brooke, and was instantly hooked. The rest of my loot consists of:




1) Keeping the Moon--Sarah Dessen
2) Prom--Laurie Halse Anderson
3) The Friday Night Knitting Club--
Kate Jacobs
4) Paula Deen's Kitchen Classics--
Paula Deen
5) The Total Money Makeover--
Dave Ramsey
6) The Giving Tree--Shel Silverstein
7) Pillsbury Annual Recipes 2008
I may be in luck since Spring Break is next week and I'll be on vacation so I'll have a little more time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment