Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Library Loot

I've been in a little reading slump with everything else that's been going on lately, but I finally made it to the library today. I checked out four books and my goal is to finish all four. I'm sure that's usually your goal, but I've been averaging about half of my "loot". I've enjoyed Sarah Dessen so I checked out Someone Like You, I'm on the third in the Harry Potter series, I choose a Kristin Hannah, On Mystic Lake, and Disobedience by Ruth Hamilton.

My book club has chosen True Colors, by Kristin Hannah, for our March book. I've got my hands full for the next couple of weeks! I started reading On Mystic Lake today and I'm enjoying it so far, so I have high hopes for True Colors. Additionally, I love sister stories!









No comments:

Post a Comment