Friday, February 6, 2009

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


I bought this book about 7 years ago for my stepson (he was 7 or 8 at the time) and it has stayed on my bookshelf, unread, since then. I have managed to not read or watch anything Harry Potter, since the beginning. Not because I'm against it for any reason, it's just that I have not been traditionally interested in fantasy or sci-fi. After many conversations with a friend of mine about the Harry Potter series, I decided to give it a try. So, I pulled out this book, dusted it off, and jumped in.


Since I'm sure that I am the only person alive who hasn't read the book, I will spare you the details. However, I will just say that I did enjoy it. It was obviously written for a younger audience than myself but I thought that it was suspenseful and entertaining. I will continue on with the series as I have now become curious how it will develop. (3.0/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment